CAREERS WITH PACIFIC STREET INC.
Thanks for your interest in working with Pacific Street Inc.! Our current job openings are listed below.
Part Time Tech-Savvy Administrative & Marketing Communications Associate
Awesome learning opportunity for a tech-savvy, organized professional looking to gain Marketing and CRM experience. You will be working in a small but rapidly growing business automation services company specializing in CRM and marketing systems consulting. We help our clients overcome technical hurdles so their businesses can operate more efficiently and effectively.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, creative, and dependable professional who enjoys taking on new challenges. A self-motivated learner with digital marketing or web design experience and strong communication skills will succeed in this position.
To start, you’ll be working 2-3 days per week out of a cool backyard home office in Santa Monica. This is a laid-back but busy office with daily conference calls, occasional visitors, and other frequent interruptions. Your ability to remain focused and adapt is key.
With your help, this will grow to a full-time position!
- Develop and edit email marketing templates and social posts
- Create and deploy email campaigns for clients
- Manage social media profiles for clients
- Record keeping/data entry and other CRM tasks
- Complex data cleansing and data reformatting projects (mostly in Excel)
- Communicate and follow up with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Assist with proposals and accounts receivables
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
- More TBD, DOE
- Email marketing experience including Constant Contact and Mailchimp
- Working knowledge of image manipulation/graphic design using Photoshop/Adobe software
- Administrative/Executive Assistant experience
- Social Media experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with/working knowledge of SugarCRM or similar
- Strong skills in MS Excel and Word
- Some experience with html
- Comfortable with numbers and data
- Client-centric work ethic
- Desire to learn new software thoroughly
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus points if…
- you’ve used Salesforce
- you’ve done CRM administration
- you’ve worked in sales
- you’ve done accounting or web design
- you’re familiar with WordPress
- you have project management or coordination experience
- you’re a triathlon enthusiast
- you like honeybees
- you can code!
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about why this position strikes your fancy and how your qualifications match up. Please use the subject line “PT Marketing Associate – Your Name”
Remote CRM Developer
We’re looking for a strong coder with expertise developing solutions for SugarCRM and/or Salesforce. This is a remote contract position with irregular workload. Potential to grow to a full-time position.
- Develop custom coded solutions in SugarCRM and/or Salesforce to meet client needs
- Engineer API integrations between CRM systems and other cloud software
- Test, Troubleshoot, and Resolve issues/bugs
- Provide accurate estimates of execution time to support preparation of client quotes and timelines
- Participate in conference calls/web conferences to ascertain client needs
- Communicate with internal team on project planning and status updates
- Develop fixes for upgrade-related issues or other unforeseen technical glitches
- Other special projects and tasks as needed, TBD, DOE
- 5+ years’ experience with software development, specifically around SugarCRM and Salesforce
- API development experience
- Ability to turn around projects in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to interpret project needs and execute an elegant solution that works
- Motivation to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Ability to work independently and deliver consistent work
- Experience leading the development, deployment, testing and support of cloud based and enterprise applications
- Proficient organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- SugarCRM certified Developer
- Salesforce certified Developer
- Consulting Experience
- CRM Administration skills
- Familiarity with many diverse types of cloud software
- Project Management Experience
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about how your qualifications match up and what hourly rate you’re looking for. Please use the subject line “Remote CRM Developer – Your Name”
Hourly rate DOE.